Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yet another day on the blog.....

It's been a nice Sunday afternoon....the sun's out, no rain, good food, and family here for a Sunday visit....nice...
The last day of summer is fast approaching which means the first day of school is coming up fast. Awwww..these summer days will be replaced with the business of lesson planning, getting to know students, collaborating with colleagues, school committee meetings and the such. So, with the first days of school creeping closer and closer I need to make the time to plan for those days...I have already started searching the net for fun "back to school" activities, ideas for bulletin boards and classroom layouts. These are all exciting things to plan for but personally, I need to write things up and plan them out in order for them to materialize....I have found all too often, the best ideas and plans fade away in the wind without being realized just because I did not take the time to write them out. So....I will be dedicating my blogging time to my "planning time" for heading back to school....For starters, like I said on a previous blog I have found some really awesome 1st Day of School activities. I will add the link to that site at the bottom of this. This site has many, many links to fantastic resources teachers of all grade levels can use. Good luck searching for ideas that work for you....
Until next time...


http://www.opencourtresources.com/ocr/links/units/first_day_of_school.html

1 comment:

  1. hmmmm....time stamp dates my last post as "Saturday", but it's Sunday here in the Pacific island of Guam.....Oh well, a little technicality, no biggie, the post is real, the link is real,....hope my posts dont confuse anyone : )

    ReplyDelete

Followers