Thursday, July 14, 2011

Techie in the making!

Am really enjoying all the new things I am learning in this gateway to technology class I am taking! Currently working on finishing a classroom website and while I still have a lot of kinks to work out, I'm really having fun with it. I teach at Marcial Sablan Elem School in Agat. Found out last school year that many of my students do not have computers or computer access at home, but will still make this available for them anyways. It would be awesome if we got internet access at school and if we really did get the laptops promised as part of taking part in this course....but we'll just have to wait and see. Nonetheless, I am still excited about learning about all the different ways of implementing technology in the classroom and the different ways of communicating not only with parents and students but with other colleagues as well. Anyhow, until next time....keep your attitude on the positive side and SMILE at everyone you meet...it may be just what they needed to have a great day!

1 comment:

Followers