Sharing all experiences on the WWW... of life, love and laughter! ALWAYS LOOKING ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!
Monday, July 18, 2011
Planning for those first few days
Alright, so far I have decided on some great activities I will be using on the first day of school....I have even gotten a hold of a great "script" that I could tailor for my purposes for those first few days....you know, the days that will really determine what the rest of the school year will be like! : ) I found a "plan" for making a list of important "routines" that I need to discuss right from the start and have already started mapping out what we will be doing for the first 10 days just to make sure that these routines are properly reinforced. If there was anything our class had "down pat" last school year, it would have been our "morning routine". It ran well and smooth....so needless to say, we will be continuing that again this school year and I have decided to include a video of one of a variety of patriotic songs as well. Have already started downloading the videos from youtube....via a free and super easy Mozilla Youtube downloader (in case by chance there is a single soul that has not already discovered it here's the link https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/easy-youtube-video-downl-10137/ ) Okay, so for now, I feel good about what I have accomplished for today....I hope you are getting along with your planning as well. So, until next time....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment