Hi, since signing up for this gateway to technology class I have been doing a little searching on the www for good blog resources I could use as a teacher. I started out by searching out for the best blogs for teachers and came up with a list that Scholastic has put together. They have written a review of their top 20 BEST Take a look at their list and see if any of them peeks your interest. One in particular did me and so I hope you find one that is useful for you. The link below will take you right to the Scholastic article. Until next time....
http://www2.scholastic.com/browse/article.jsp?id=3752562
just thought I'd mention....I found some really awesome "first day of school" activities at one of the blog spots I found at this site. Good luck and keep on "teching"!
Sharing all experiences on the WWW... of life, love and laughter! ALWAYS LOOKING ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE!
No comments:
Post a Comment